Tuesday, October 14, 2008

oh blog!

EVERYONE is on me about my lack of blogging. Turns out it was just a fad for me. I had all good intentions, but lacked the drive to follow through.


Here is the quick update: allstars t-ball was a blast, won some lost some.
school started and all is good. Megan is in middle school
I am looking for a job(not going so well)
Brent still loves his job
Nathan plays offensive line tackle football!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brent lives through Nathan
Hope this is not damaging
gas is down to $2.87/gallon
House is a mess.
Miss my friends in other states
Making a few friends in Texas (great neighbors)

3 comments:

Danee said...

Thanks for taking my not so subtle hint. I love catching up via pictures. The kids are beautiful and practically grown. Update again before the kids graduate college.

Sallie said...

We missed you, I hope you post lots more in the future. Post your clock wall and painted bar.

Braunersrither Family said...

You should really blog more! You are a great writer, I love your sense of humor! So fun to see your blog and how it totally has your personality all over it! Tricia