Ok, not much that Im willing to publish for all to read. Call me if you NEED juicy details. School jail is the password.
What I mean is that not too much is happening in life right now. My great neighbors, the carmacks, got a carpet cleaner and her carpets looked great so I just had to get one too and boy it makes a HUGE difference. I have only done a high traffic area, but it looks great.
Megan has been pitching in softball and Nathan is all positions still. Both are doing well and we enjoy the games(practice is another story).
How many more weeks til summer?
Gingerbread House Challenge 2013
12 years ago

2 comments:
Glad for the update! We just started baseball too (fun times). I'll tell Hawaii you said hi- (when I'm there later this month).
3 more weeks 'til summer on our end. Not soon enough!!!
Post a Comment